Monday 4 May 2015

Upcoming exhibitions

During the whole month of May I will be exhibiting a selection of my mixed media paintings, drawings, digital prints and collagraph prints at Whigmaleerie Gallery, High Street, Banchory.


Collagraph print with embossed textures on the side,
rubbed with silver polish and black conté
©Fenfolio2015

In one of my previous articles about Intaglio Printmaking I mentioned I had submitted some collagraph prints for the MarkMaking exhibition at Union Square, Aberdeen. I'm delighted that both (including this one above) have been selected to be on show from 9 until 31 May. Proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support. You are cordially invited to the Private View. Unfortunately I'm not able to make it myself but if you would like to meet up with me there on another day, please contact me.


E-vite MarkMaking Exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment